NYC’s Week to Honor, Recognize and Thank America’s Veterans, Military and Their Families
Veterans Week NYC is an initiative designed to highlight New York City’s commitment to America’s Veterans and the military community. Veterans Week events help promote the issues faced by our Veterans and their families, educate our youth about service and sacrifice, and provide Veterans with resources to transition and succeed in the civilian world. The NYC Veterans Day Parade will be the centerpiece of this annual citywide initiative, which encompasses the efforts of a wide range of partner organizations and corporations.
Veterans Advantage Joins Forces with Northrop Grumman, IMAX, and Avis/Budget to Sponsor Events in the 6th Annual Veterans Week NYC
GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — For the sixth consecutive year, Veterans Advantage, PBC, is proud to announce that it will act as the presenting sponsor for Veterans Week NYC, with the VetRewards Card once again the official secure ID card for attending Veterans. MORE.
Veterans Advantage & Northrop Grumman Join Forces to Honor Vets and Their Families with the 6th Annual Heroes Meet Heroes reception
GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Veterans Advantage, PBC, in partnership with the Northrop Grumman Corporation, will host the annual Heroes Meet Heroes Reception from 1 PM to 4 PM at the historic New York Athletic Club in New York City. MORE.
Veterans Week NYC Organization
– Vice Chairman, Penske Media Corporation, , U.S. Marine Corps
– Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient, U.S. Army
– Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Veterans Advantage, U.S. Army
– Chairman Emeritus, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, U.S. Navy
– Co-Chairman, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum; Chairman, Fisher House Foundation; Senior Partner, Fisher Brothers
Harvey M. Bagg, Jr.
– Chairman, United War Veterans Council, U.S. Navy
– President & CEO, GE Africa
– Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder, Veterans Advantage
– Social Impact Strategist & Veterans Advocate, Apple
– Founding President, United War Veterans Council, U.S. Marine Corps
-Executive Director, Metropolitan New York USO
– ABC News; Founder, The Bob Woodruff Foundation
– Chairman & CEO, The Abernathy MacGregor Group, U.S. Marine Corps
Anne Marie Dougherty
– Executive Director, The Bob Woodruff Foundation
– Actor; Founder, Arts in the Armed Forces (AITAF), U.S. Marines Corps
– Producer, “Stand Up for Heroes”
– Head of Investments, UBS
– Founder, Caroline’s Comedy Club
Colonel Jack H. Jacobs, US Army
– Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient; Director, Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation; NBC Correspondent, U.S. Army, Ret.
– Vice President & General Manager, Specialty Brands, Pepsico, U.S. Army
– President, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
– Former Chairman & CEO, HBO; Board Director, Hope for the Warriors, U.S. Army
Brigadier General Loree Sutton, M.D
– Commissioner, New York City Department of Veteran’s Services; Board Director, Hope for the Warriors, U.S. Army
– U.S. Military Recruiting & Global Project Manager, GE, U.S. Army
– CEO, United Stations Radio Networks, U.S. Marine Corps